Bug Report b.2672 Edit cue fanned values and selection order

11/11/09
V3.1.0 b2672
1 - Hog III
ESP Vision

This is a two part report, but I found both doing the same editing action.

Issue - Open view cue and turn on edit. Go to Delay and highlight more than one column (pan/tilt) for 10 fixtures. Now press set and type in a fanned time (0-10). In previous builds this would have given each fixture one second of delay...on both parameters. In this build, it looks at both parameter of pan/tilt and it treats it as 20 different parameters so each fixture gets .5 second of a delay time. I have to do it on a per column basis. It just seems to have lost the link on these two. This also happens with color as well

Using 10 fixtures again and view cue/edit....

Previously I was able to select fixtures 1-5 and assign them a delay time using this syntax "0-2 enter" then I would select fixtures 10-6 and assign them a delay time of "0-2 enter". (both times using a mouse or finger to drag and select these) This would have fanned all fixtures with a 0 second delay on the outside fixtures moving to a 2 second delay at center. You can no longer do that. It appears to be basing selection order based on fixture number, not on the actual selection of the first fixture I highlighted. To get the same effect, I have to 0-2 enter and 2-0 enter. Again, this is something new in this build. Is this as designed?
Related