IPCB Fader Questions

Hey Everyone,

Is there anyway to delay or change the timing of different attributes along the fade time of an IPCB fader. As an expample, I had a show that had a piece of scenery flown in manually from the fly rail. As it came in, it was being lit by Mac 2k Performances. I wanted the lights to fade in with shutters almost completely closed, then open bottom shutter, then tilt down as scenery went to low trim. I needed to run the cue manually because I couldn't count on the speed of the fly cue being consistent. I did this on Hog II by running the cue manual, not with IPCB. Any way to do this on Hog III?

Also, when using Hue/Saturation for color, IPCB faders jump back to previous color if the fader is not executed completely or if fader is run up slowly. I'm pretty sure this was a previously addressed bug, but what is the status? This doesn't occur with CMY, but that is not an option. Funny things happen with tracking if switching fixtures between CMY and HS in a show. I have a show coming up in June where I need IPCB faders to manually change areas of backlight from saturated color to "white." Any options?

Sorry post is so looooooong.
Related