IPIX Series on Hog 3

Hi Guys,

I currently have a rig of 12 IPIX BB7's and 18 BB4's and am getting round to programming them...

I wondered how people have done this in the past on Hog 3's, using personalities. I am told by certain people that what I need to do is to patch a Master and then patch Cells on top after the Master has been patched?

Currently the units are in the RGB+D per cell mode (16ch for BB4/28ch for BB7), so wondered how people patch this...? The desk seems to have a few different libraries, so a tad unsure on how this works etc... Probably should add that the Cells run in 8bit mode, not the High and Low thing they do.

I had imagined looking at the libraries that you patch a Master and then 6 Cells per BB7? Presumably I would then need to store groups of 7 Unit numbers for each unit if that makes sense?

I am not adverse to changing the Modes in the units, if people have other tried and tested methods for these than I would be interested to hear....and how you have managed these in terms of grouping etc.

Normally I would nip to my rental company and try it out in the warehouse - but they ain't got any at the moment!!

Cheers
Neil
Related