Slot Toolbar

Playdoe9Playdoe9 Registered User
I am currently on a show that has no moving lights.

I deal with mainly desk Channels, and multi intensity fixtures. The Slot toolbar takes up wasted space in Hog4PC, (and Hog3PC) especially on Tablets where the real estate is valuable. In Hog 3 I could detach it from the dock and leave it in the ether.

Now it is locked in. It would be great if this toolbar could autohide until a moving light or other fixture that needed it was selected.

attachment.php?attachmentid=2517&stc=1&d=1352486232

Like if under Setup->Preferences->Appearance or Misc. It could say Autohide Slot Toolbar.

Thanks
-Ben

Comments

• Playdoe9Playdoe9 Registered User
    edited December 2012
    Bump :)
  • Michael_GrahamMichael_Graham Registered User, Super Moderator, HES Staff
    edited December 2012
    Dan

I am so sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
    I have logged this as Feature #17444.
    edited March 2013
    Hey Michael, any update with this?
  • Michael_GrahamMichael_Graham Registered User, Super Moderator, HES Staff
    edited March 2013
    This is in our system but I dont have a time frame on when this will get added.
    edited February 2014
    Hey Michael, any update with this?
  • jxgriffijxgriffi Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    edited February 2014
    From the 2.1.0 update release notes:

Keyboard shortcut added for showing/hiding wheelset toolbar and slot toolbar!
    Holding Pig and pressing the period key now toggles the wheelset toolbar and slot toolbar on/off together. Note: These toolbars are always shown by default when logging onto a show regardless of the previous state of the toolbar when the show was last logged off.
    edited February 2014
    Very Cool. It is progress!
    I wish the slot tool bar could be hidden without the wheelset toolbar disappearing. Mainly for the real-estate on my tablet.