Page Templates

Hi Guys,

Another basic question from me (sorry, I am an MA man normally).

I looked in the manaual and its not covered.

For a gig I am programming, I have used templates, and have a different page for each song.

However, I want on one page to not have a template, as this is my busking page. I looked in the manual, and it doesn't say, can you have a page that isn't affected by a template?

Cheers
Neil
  • You can't tell a page to "ignore template." All you can do is fill the faders on top of the templates.
  • Neil,

To expand a little on Jon's response:

It sounds like you've already read the appropriate section of the manual. (If not, it's section 26.6)

From 26.6 'The Template Page':

"If a normal page and a template page have a cuelist on the same
    master, the normal page's cuelist will override the template page's cuelist."

This means that you can actually fill up an entire page (maybe your punt page) with cue lists that are different from those on your template page.

If Page 1 is your punt page, and you have put lists, scenes, etc. on to every playback fader, you will not see anything coming through from your Template page, as all of those playbacks wil be over-ridden by the lists assigned to the current page.

Be sure to read up on the options available when you change pages. That info can be found in Section 26.2 of the manual.

Good Luck and have a great show!

Phil
Related