Macros on Hog 2

Hi, I have very little experience with keystroke macro's on the Hog 2 and everytime I try to use them I seem to have problems. This is on an IPC.

What I was trying to do today was put the keystrokes (1) (Position) into a macro and then put a comment macro in a cuelist to trigger this.

I pressed:
Pig Macro
Record
Macro
Touched Macro 1 in the Macro Directory
Position
Pig Record

I seemed to create the macro successfully but then was going to delete the first step of the macro which selects the views and couldn't figure out how to do this. The reason I wanted to do this was that it had no touchscreen presses and also when the view I use is selected it minimizes some windows and I was hoping to avoid having to reset the windows when the macro fired.

When I would go to fire the macro, it seemed to work every other time. Maybe it needs to be released to be able to be fired again?

One other issue I ran into and this was from trying to delete the first cue in the macro was that if I hit set in some of the fields it would crash the console.

I guess I have a couple of questions, I'd be interested to know if I'm doing something wrong in the keystrokes to create the macro and then secondly how do you delete one of the macrocues in a macro?

Thanks

Eric
Related