Blank cues recalling

richard cslrichard csl Registered User
edited September 2013 in Hog 4 OS Software Discussion
I am transferring hog 2 files into Hog 4 pc.

I have programmed many (500) blank cues with cue names, numbers and midi timecode information, I now need to add some dimmer information to be able to add fade in and out times.

Can anybody tell me the process of recalling a blank cue, then adding programming information so I can go through the list adding fade in and out times.

Is there a way of adding programming information into all the cues in a list in one go?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• ChrisTallChrisTall Registered User, DL Beta
    edited September 2013
    You wouldn't want to recall a blank (empty) cue.
    You can simply add information to it using Merge.

Bring up the desired edits in the programmer (dimmer levels, fade in/out times...)
    Then, Record List X Cue 1 Thru Cue 500 Enter
    Press Merge when prompted.
  • srautanesrautane Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited September 2013
    Or just Merge List X Cue 1 > 500 Enter
    Also it might be wise to use Unblock.
  • richard cslrichard csl Registered User
    edited September 2013
    So I have another question, I have created the patch for the first of 3 shows, and I thought I had duplicated this in the 2nd and 3rd, however it turns out I have duplicated the fixtures but not the patch.
    Is it possible to import the patch from the first show into the second?
    If so how?
  • sinclairsinclair Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited September 2013
    Currently, there is no way to import patch information or merge a patch from another show.
  • richard cslrichard csl Registered User
    edited September 2013
    Ok is there any way to pull in cues from another show into a current show if there is no patch set for the original show?
  • MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited September 2013
    Merging process is a step by step process. It starts with the lib, then fixtures then palettes and so on...
    So you need also merge some other stuff before you can merge in a cuelist from another show