Hog 4pc virtual playback fader problem

AljamesAljames Registered User
edited November 2013 in Hog 4 OS Software Discussion
Hello, I am having some difficulty getting my hog4 pc software to work. It installed ok but as soon as I go to move one of the virtual playback faders the playback section locks up. Any ideas as to what could be causing the problem? I have installed the software on an MSI 24inch wind top AE2400 touchscreen pc.

Alex

Comments

• mwschwanmwschwan Registered User
    edited May 2013
    Hi Alex,

I've experienced similar issues when I open H4pc, but don't have any windows open on the H4 displays. When I click on the Front Panel, it works once and the next click gets no response.

Try hitting the "pallets" view button to open some windows and see if that clears up the problem.

Mike
  • AljamesAljames Registered User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks Mike, that seemed to fix the issue.
  • mwschwanmwschwan Registered User
    edited May 2013
    Glad that got it.

I'm not sure, but I suspect it's a touchscreen related issue, as I don't see that behavior on my Dell Precision laptop without touch, but repeatable on my Lenovo AIO touch system.

I may try to disable the touch on it and see what happens...
  • Innovative IlluminationsInnovative Illuminations Registered User
    edited November 2013
    I had the same issue today using the HOG4 PC software was well. Pressing a pallet button fixes the problem until I restart again.

I'm using Windows 7 32 Bit with (1) ViewSonic VA2703 27" monitor and (3) ViewSonic TD2220 22" Touch Screen monitors.