HOG III Wont Turn On!

alwayssomethingalwayssomething Registered User
edited January 2013 in Wholehog 3 General Discussion
We have a Hog III console that when we turn it on, there are 3 red lights on in back of the console so we know it is getting power, but nothing else happens for the first 30 seconds or so and then all of the choose buttons on the front of the console start flashing.

Does anyone have an idea of what would cause this and a possible fix without having to send it in for repair?

Thanks.

Comments

• edited June 2012
    There's no need to post three times about the same issue. These forums are relatively low traffic, so blasting out the same request multiple times just risks alienating the fellow users who might help you.
  • amir877amir877 Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited June 2012
    The Touchscreen's panel lose connection to the motherboard
  • RICARDO RAMIREZRICARDO RAMIREZ Registered User
    edited June 2012
    I have problem with hog3 ,the problem is AC input 120volt the hog reset and input 220volts work good
  • snakevipsnakevip Registered User
    edited December 2012
    i have the same problem, any solution?
  • d.pendletond.pendleton Registered User
    edited January 2013
    I had an issue with the inlet/switch unit. HES said they no longer manuafacturer it and can't offer an alternative which was somewhat amusing, presumably any hog3's made in the last 2 or 3 years didn't need electricity? - Either way, found the part in Farnell for about £15GBP.
  • MitchMitch Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited January 2013
    Hello, I apologize but I think there may have been a misunderstanding or miscommunication as we have plenty of those in stock, I just went and verified this. We have this as part number 99070012EF, Power IEC w/Switch.