OSC requests and some questions
Just playing around with hog4PC and an OSCtouch remote on iOS, mostly everything works great, but some questions and requests or enhancements are coming up in mind.
- Is it possible to have a hardware osc command for activating the Programmer window. In the past with OSCtouch connected via MissingLink with hog3-console i found out, when i left my console with the Patch window open and active, i was patching instead of setting a fixture at a certain level. My workaround was one button with 2 midi-strings attached to: Open and bottom Softkey 3 (/midi/0x92 25 x /midi/0x94 2 x), to open the programmer before typing levels. I was trying to bundle osc-commands, but had no luck to find the right syntax.
- Is it possible to have hardware osc commands for KnockOut and (un)Park, again for the hog3 there were specified midi-notes, so you did not have to use the soft buttons.
- The OSC command for Main Choose is referring to master=0; So hitting twice you will get: chosen master – not a cuelist.
- In the manual, chapter 18.2.5 it is about the soft-buttons. Since the console and the full boar have 3 times 16 buttons, there should be an update of the midi-notes. An other story for the roadhog and nano, they have 2 times 16 buttons; lower are midi-note 0->15, upper are 16->31.
- After a while, in the Log Viewer there was an Error mentioned (Error dissecting OSC packet:9), 12 times in a row after one second, repeating less or more every 45 seconds. What is going wrong?
- When i hit the go button, the green status led is lit, after the cue has run the red status led of the halt button should be lit, but this was not happening anymore after a while of programming and trying, although it was doing right before.