Assert Failed -- AGAIN

Running another new show, using the newest library file on my H3, 1 DP, 2 ext touches, 2 miniplayback wings. (figured I'd try a new show since the last time it crashed)

Went to open a cue on a selected master, boom, assert failed. Ignore and retry did nothing. Abort crashed the desktop, then I couldn't pull up the process viewer. So, the entire room goes back for 3 minutes and 45 seconds while the console restarts.

I had nothing special running, a few movement cues, an intesity chase, oh and a smoke cue. EFX window wasn't open, nor were anything else questionable (patch, output, dmx)

I've noticed that 2.6.0 seems to be more prone to desktop crashes (i've had at least 5 to 7 since from 2.5) though it seems to really only happen on my H3, not my iPC, which I've been using more since I've had better luck with it not crashing on me.

I've also noticed that my DP seems to take longer lately to load the fixtures than it did in the past, before it "becomes active" and outputs, esp after a crash (sometimes upwords of 2 minutes) -- I understand that it will take long the most fixtures I have, but my show is not overload in any sense of the word.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated. I attached the error.
Related