Crash in v. 3.1.5

dslodkidslodki Registered User
I am running 3.1.5 on a laptop as a server and logged in with the WH3 console as a client. I have just recorded three channels with a different effect in each, Rand1, Rand2 and Rand3, respectively. I adjusted and recorded this effect and then copied it to 21 other channels (I'm making a fire effect) using "Chan 109-111+copy+Chan. 112>132". All seems great UNTIL I select Chan. 112 to check that the effect was copied correctly. I look at it and it seems fine and I press "Next" and the console crashes with this message:
Error: Assert: 'CurrentPel' is FALSE
File: misc/selectionmanager.cpp (Feb. 18 2010), Line 1147
Version: v3.1.5 (b 2725)

When I press "Abort" the entire console crashes. When I press "Ignore" at first it repeats the error message. The second time, it cleared the error and I was able to check out my channels by pressing next as one would expect.

Attached is the error window.
Dave

Comments

• dslodkidslodki Registered User
    edited March 2010
    I did my programming on the WH3 Console. The server was unaffected, just the client crashed.
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited April 2010
    Dave,

Can you send me your show file at: http://upload.highend.com

thanks,
  • cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited April 2010
    I've been looking at this in our test lab with different show files and have been ubale to reproduce the problem. From the error it does appear that the issue did in fact occur due to an issue with nexting in the programmer. This could be a multi-console bug which is the next thing I am going to look at. Have you sent Brad your show file?