ZombieTransformers from Hell! Technical Nightmare

Well it seems some dastardly evil engineer in china has slipped some really evil transformers into a few Technobeams.
You will be having a grand time at you console only to have a t-bird go down.:aargh4: You take it to your shop and plug it in. It works! Only to die 2 hours later. :eek: Thermal breaker on the board right! Wrong! The thermal breaker would have shut down the unit long before that.
So you search... and search... every connection. Still,... it happens. After hours you really feel like a dumbass.:dunce:
Dont feel bad, its not your fault. An evil *** has done this to you.:finger:
In his wisdom of knowing his product was a piece of *** he designed in a thermal beaker that would reset when it got warm! Transformers dont do that! They either work or burn a wire and die. It's always been that way.
But this SOB decides to write in his own rules and gives tech's fits.:chairshot:
The bad units smell when they get warm, the odor of evaporated gasoline to make varnish is clearly present once the unit gets up to operating temp.
The units have a yellow wrap and are made by HIGH TECH DEVICES. High tech my ass in my opinion. Damn evil rule breaking *** is more in order.:hitwithrock:
Not all are bad but if you have the particular events happening that I did, it's one of the evil ones. Chuck it in the trash.
A curse on the man that did this! It's wrong from concept.
Anyone finding this POS, please put you foot up his ass. Ill pay for the new boot.:soapbox:

Special thanks to Chris @ HES and Don Pugh@lightparts.com for helping me figure this out!:D :D :D
Related