Flash and Release

Mutsi99Mutsi99 Registered User
HI,
ive just come to HOG3PC from Hog PC and
I cant find where to setup the function of the Flash buttons. ( Flash button is Go, Flash button is release)
Could someone please enlighten me as to where this function now is?

Cheers
Andy

Comments

• but0017but0017 Registered User
    edited September 2008
    Hey Andy,
    This function is located in the cuelist option when you select cuelist from the top of the screen, once in the cuelist window you can access cuelist options, by pressing the options button in the window. A new window will open with cuelist options you then go to, controls and master and you can select what each function does including the flash. Hope this helps.
  • Mutsi99Mutsi99 Registered User
    edited April 2009
    HI Branden,
    thanks, but yes I know in the cuelist window in the options I can change the Flash button functions.
    But where do I change this for every flash button? I dont seem to be to able to change this in the Preferences? As I dont like having to go into options everytime I make a new cuelist..
    Thanks
    Andy
    Thanks if
  • but0017but0017 Registered User
    edited April 2009
    hey andy,
    from what i understand you cant do this, you have to choose this option each time you make a new list, unless someone else has found a way? Maybe its something that could be implemented to make things easier?

Branden
  • Mutsi99Mutsi99 Registered User
    edited April 2009
    Hi Branden,
    I feared that was the case. so yes I agree it would be cool if it was implemented.

Cheers

Andy
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited April 2009
    Unfortunately the ability to default the flash key options is not currently available. This has long been requested and actually requires much more work than you would imagine.
    One work around you can do is to create a cuelist with a single blank cue and assign the flash key/fader options as desired. Then copy this cuelist to a master each time you want these settings. Then record your cues by deleting the blank cue 1 or by replacing it with data.

Although not ideal, it will save some time. We hope to resolve the bug and get the default options available soon.