Fixture Builder`

himhoehimhoe Registered User
I was wondering where I can find the fixture in the fixture schedule after I build it. I can't find it anywhere...I want to add it to a show and patch it but, I just can't find it.

Thanks~

Josh M.

Comments

• Joe BleasdaleJoe Bleasdale Registered User
    edited December 2008
    Have you merged the fixture library you made into the showfile itself?
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited December 2008
    Josh,

Fixtures you create in the fixture builder will be in the "user created" manufacturer of the Add Fixtures window. For more details, please see section 34.2.5 of the User Manual/Help.
  • himhoehimhoe Registered User
    edited December 2008
    Thanks for your quick responses. I built a profile for a LED wash fixture now I can operate it but I can not use the colour spectrum wheel to choose colour or the gel picker. Can I do that?
    edited December 2008
    Josh,

Did you build your color controls as RGB or CMY? If you need a specific fixture library built, I suggest you post the request on the library forum.
    edited December 2008
    I Red
    I Green
    I Blue
    Intensity
  • d.pendletond.pendleton Registered User
    edited December 2008
    Did you try "RGB" under Generic as the fixture type? this may be just what you're after...
    edited December 2008
    Josh,

Since you use the Intensity color parameters, they are not referenced in the color pickers. You will need to use RGB or CMY.
    edited December 2008
    I will give that a try and let everyone know my findings...As for the generic RGB profile it doesn't work with our fixtures.