Chauvet ColorPalette library?

lightbrightlightbright Registered User
Does anyone have a Hog II library for the Chauvet ColorPalette? I can't find one anywhere.

Thanks

Comments

• lightbrightlightbright Registered User
    edited July 2008
    I am also looking for a library file for the 4 channel Colorkey Par 64 LED
  • MitchMitch Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited July 2008
    You can go to the web site linked below and create your own libraries.

http://www.denis-hessberger.de/

You will need the DMX information for each fixture. This is usually found on the manufacturer's web site.
    edited July 2008
    Hey!
    I've made fixture librarys for these fixtures, but I can't seem to add them to my show. I can add them into a new show, but I can't merge it onto my currnet show disk. Am I missing something?
    edited July 2008
    Hello, the page linked to below explains how to add fixtures to an existing show. You do this on a PC not from the lighting console.

http://www.highend.com/pdfs/training/AddingLibFiles.pdf
    edited July 2008
    I Just figured out how to do that. For some reason I thought you could do both.

Thanks!
    edited July 2008
    Library works great, thanks for the help. But there is one thing I can't figure out: There are seeral control modes, 27 channel and 6 channel are the ones I use. It seems like I cannot use a mode that is not set as the default in 'patch' >'edit fixture'.

no matter which conrtol mode I choose for a cue, during playback the default control mode is used
    edited July 2008
    Hello, the 6 channel mode and the 27 channel mode will each require it's own library. A library is specific to the mode it is written for.
    edited July 2008
    ok thanks! I'll just use 27 channel, and suffer through making the palettes once and be done with it.

THanks