HOG 3 Demo DVD - does one exist?

rabeilerrabeiler Registered User
I was on lightnet and noticed a post regarding a grandma dvd. It seem to be something that a lot of people found valuable when picking up grandma console.

Does such a thing exist for HOG3?

I would love to get one.

Ross

Comments

• mikewoodldmikewoodld Registered User
    edited October 2007
    rabeiler wrote:
    I was on lightnet and noticed a post regarding a grandma dvd. It seem to be something that a lot of people found valuable when picking up grandma console.

Does such a thing exist for HOG3?

I would love to get one.

Ross

I 2nd this.
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited October 2007
    We do not currently have a demo DVD available. We have looked into producing these types of demos in the past, but the projects take a considerable amount of time and money to create. We do offer a wide range of training opportunities, which can be found at http://training.highend.com

I will bring up these recent requests to our marketing department.

thanks,
  • klab232002klab232002 Registered User
    edited October 2007
    It's nearly impossible for me to fly to TX or LA to train for two days, a DVD (one which could be purchased, offsetting the cost of its production) would be a GREAT ASSET for me!!!!!
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited October 2007
    You will always learn more from a personal hands on training session than from a DVD. FYI the user manual does contain a tutorial section that you can follow with visualizer files that are on the FPS website. This basic guide walks you through patching, programming basics, and a few other features.
  • barnes2000barnes2000 Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited October 2007
    Brad,

What about a podcast? If someone was to just record one of the training classes that are already going on, then put it on the HES site as a podcast, no? Many software packages out there that are complex have started producing podcast. They could even be teaser lessons...lessons that teach you up to a certain point, and make you want to take the actual class. Just my 2 cents.
  • srautanesrautane Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited October 2007
    Podcasts is a great idea!:headbang: