hog 3pc stoped working

erik maeserik maes Registered User
Hello All,

When I start up hog 3pc and I launch a show I get the message

"Class fps::runtime
Execption source callstack,server procces, 3440 thread"

After this message I get the message

"The show server is not responding"

I use hog 3pc for programming at home for a while and I never had such a problem.

What could cause this problem I already re-installed the software
I use swv 2.2.1.(b1775)

Gr Erik

Comments

• bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited September 2007
    Erik,

Does this happen when you launch a new show or an existing show? If it is an existing show can you please send me the show file via http://upload.highend.com

Also was this working before or is this a new installation or new problem? You might need to check your computer's firewall or other settings. You can refer to the Wholehog User Manual (installed on your computer with Hog 3PC) and read the section on Hog 3PC for further network configuration information.
  • RomanRoman Registered User
    edited September 2007
    Brad this sound like the problem I've had. The only way was to reinstall windows. Chris M knows the whole story.

Best regards Roman
  • erik maeserik maes Registered User
    edited September 2007
    Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

It either happens when I start a new show or I start an existing show. I installed the same software version as I used before and I never had such a problem. My firewall is enabled and I didn't change any setting on my computer. The only thing I did was re-installing wysiwyg CE.

Greeting Erik
  • aestetecaestetec Registered User
    edited September 2007
    i think its a problem with a new windows update since last two weeks.
    two of my pc are updated and the sw has trouble:mad: now. the third pc works already fine with the sw... greetings
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited September 2007
    Erik,

You mention that your firewall is enabled. Try disabling it and running Hog 3PC and see if that makes a difference. If so then let us know what firewall and settings you are using.

thanks,