Fan without using SET in Hog2PC

engrdanengrdan Registered User
Is there a way to fan without using the SET key in Hog2PC? I am using a Mac running Crossover with Hog2PC, and the NumLock key doesn't map through. I'd like to be able to fan offsets in the FX window.

Thanks,
Dan

Comments

• bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited August 2007
    Dan,

You can use the mouse to click and hold the FAN key on the GUI and use the keyboard shortcuts to turn the encoder wheel.
  • engrdanengrdan Registered User
    edited August 2007
    Yeah, I tried that too. Unfortunately, function keys (like F12 for the offset wheel) are pre-mapped to Mac OS, therefore Crossover can't override them. Is this something you can type in the command line?
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited August 2007
    Dan,

Unfortunately this functionality is not possible... thus the reason the software is not supported on a MAC OS.
  • Woodj32177Woodj32177 Registered User
    edited August 2007
    I haven't tried it, but you should be able to plug in an external keyboard to get to the numlock button at least..
    but the Fkeys will probably still be mapped to the mac stuff
    Joshua Wood
  • jabadgerjabadger Registered User
    edited August 2007
    How about typing in the fan offset by - 0 pig+thru X
    edited August 2007
    I tried typing in the offset using pig+thru using the keys on the on-screen keyboard, but it replaced it with 0 in the field.
    edited August 2007
    Okay, so I figured out that SET (numlock) is available using Crossover, and all the function keys are available by using the "fn" key.