2 different problems with networking of Road Hog 4

Good Morning ,
I would like to use with a pc located in another room in remote my Road Hog 4 . I have a lan connection and the ping response in positive . So after that I install the program in the pc ,which is the next step to allign the console and operate from the room of the pc?

Other question:
I downloaded and follow each steps of the video tutorial to use OSC but when i try to use with a wireless connection and a Road hog 4 , nothing happen, but i have the red and green led blinking on the right corner of the iPhone . What can be the issue?

Thanks a lot
  • Claudiogigas,

1: Connect your console and Hog4 PC on the same HogNet network.
    1: Ensure both console and Hog4 PC are on the same software version.
    3: Setup your console and Hog4 PC to be in the same range for HogNet. You can do this either via dhcp, or static IP. ( I would recommend DHCP, if this laptop has alternative uses)
    4: Ensure both console and Hog4 PC are on the same port # (Found under settings on Hog start screen)
    5: Start Console, launch into show.
    6: Start Hog4 PC and if "Connect to show" is not displayed, disable your wifi, put it in airplane mode.

If you have any issues, or would like more elaboration on a step, either respond to this post or refer to 3.3 HogNet Network

• Claudiogigas,

Send me an email to HESservice@etcconnect.com and I will send you some detailed instructions for TouchOSC troubleshooting. (format does not translate to the Forum formatting)