Creating RGB handles on playback faders

At 3 of the companies I work for of our fixtures now are RGB, RGBW, RGBA, RGBWA and RGBWAUV. Granted, we still have moving heads that use traditional CMY-HSI mixing, and I am fine with the way Hog 4 handles both. But I have had a programming request to create good old RGB faders to access the channels of our uplights and RGBW moving heads like the Martin Rush MH6.
I have seen much discussion stating that you CAN switch over to RGB mixing if you want to, and a lot of "but why would you want to?". There was a great way described in this forum to create separate handles for CMY, but what happens is that when you start with Intensity at 100%, you see "White" and then you saturate with your CMY. That is great for creating cues before hand, but not the same as being able to bring up an RGB mix from black.
I tried copying the Rush MH6 profile, changing the CMY channels to the actual RGBW that they are, and was hoping that they would create a new user kind so I could then make a 100% cue for each, and set the cue list option to activate with the fader ( one fader for each color). It did not work.
Could someone explain where I find the iRed-iGreen-iBlue functions?