BUG - IPCB Intensity Override Releases HTP Fader immediately

Fader 1 / List 1 - HTP Fader
Desk Channels Only recorded at High levels

Fader 2 / List 2 - Standard Int Fader. Persist On Override
Set Looks - Leds and Movers ONLY.

Fader 3/List 3 IPCB Fader. Priority 10.
Overides Int levels in Fader 1 to a low int (20%)
Overrides Int and Color in Fader 2, Dark Blue and 20% int.

Bring Fader 3 up.
Levels in List 1 and 2 fade to lower level with the speed of the fader moving (as expected).

Bring Fader 3 Down. IMMEDIATELY, when the fader moves off of 100, the levels in list 1 JUMP to their List 1 values. So from 20% to 100% in 0s time, ignoring the manual fader speed.
Note, the intensity values in list 2 fade to their List 2 values with the manual fader speed as expected.

This only seems to happen when the list is HTP. Seems to be a newish behavior? I don't remember this with Hog 3 or early Hog 4 releases.

• Thanks for the report. I've been looking into this today and from what I can tell the behavior you are seeing comes from a conflict of interest for high priority vs HTP. In your repro the higher priority list is allowed to override the HTP list's intensity because Higher Priority give the cuelist power to override HTP. So what happens when you go to the release side of the high priority IPCB list is that it releases and gives control back to the HTP fader but doesn't have any scale control anymore because it has immediately given control back to the HTP fader. With that said I do see how the behavior has changed from the past... its due to some other bug fixing in this area of releasing scaled masters. Perhaps we can still work out a way to give releasing high priority lists the power to control intensity until they are fully released or until they have crossed the threshold of the HTP fader. I will get a bug logged.