RE: Encoder.

ambi40ambi40 Registered User
edited April 2007 in HES Automated Lighting
OK so now i have an idea of what to look for , However i still have one
question. " what the heck does the encoder look like"?. I may have an
idea of what it may be. However i would like to be sure .Man the learning
process stinks. Thanks Guys.



  • Woodj32177Woodj32177 Registered User
    edited April 2007
    this is on a Mac2000 again right?

    Well on a highend fixture it usually is a wheel with notches cut into it, that passes through a sensor that "counts" the number of notches..
    I would assume that martin does something similar, but I have no idea where it would be located on one of those,
    Once again, you may have better luck on the Lightnetwork, as this board is pretty much just for High End Products..
    Joshua Wood
  • nibornibor Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited April 2007
    On a MAXYAZX it's the thing that looks like a tank track that fills up withdirt and starts to not work so good,:hogsign:
Sign In or Register to comment.