Release Key "Z" not working

Im having issues with Hog4 PC. Shortcut key Release "Z" is not working and MAP is on. Alt Z works but Im not finding another way to release a single cue.

Also, can't seem to find a way to remove a fixture from an already programmed cue from the "edit cue" screen.
  • Is the list you want to release selected?
    Just tested on PC and I can release a list using the "Z" key.
    Open the List, select the fixture you want to remove from the cue and hit the knockout button on the toolbar.
  • Its been a while but I finally got back to the facility where I was having the release "Z" key issue. I still have yet to make this work. Does anyone have any ideas??
  • Same here ... I mostly use Virtual Cue List .... Just downloaded and installed for second time H4 PC.... There is no way I can "release" cue from V CL .... Only with PIG/Release.
  • Still having this problem. Have this installed at 4 different customers venues and not a single location can I use Release key Z to release 1 cue like you can on a physical console. On the console I hold release and touch the list I want to release. On the software I hold z and click/touch the list and nothing happens. Ive tried click/touch list the tap Z and this doesn't work either. Any help would be appreciated as 4 differ customers are running HOG4pc only with no console.
  • With the 10 faders on the GUI screen with Hog PC. Selecting the 1-10 buttons above the faders and play buttons Chooses this master, the blue LED indicates it is Chosen. Pressing Z will release this one master.

It seems you may be trying to release virtual masters from the Cuelist Directory that are not included on faders. One way to do this is by adding additional Playback Bars to your show even though you do not have the Wings to support them. Recording the lists, or moving them in the Cuelist Directory, to the additional Playback Bars will allow you to Choose any of the virtual lists that are included on these bars and release them using the Z key. This will also allow them to be used with the Main Go button etc. The blue outline indicates it is Chosen.

For example, if the Cuelist Directory is setup up to be 10 squares wide in the view. Another way is to record the virtual masters in the Cuelist Directory on lists 21-30 for example. On the square directly below the list, 31-40 in this example, record a blank cue with a comment macro releasing the cuelist above it, 31 releases 21, 32 releases 22 etc.

To record a blank cue, press RECORD->CHOOSE, or RECORD -> an empty square in the Cuelist Directory, or an empty space on the Playback Bar. Opening and looking at this Cuelist window, press and hold the O while pressing or clicking on the list in the directory will open the window. The last column is Macros. Select this and press SET and a box will open. Select RL for RELEASE LIST and type the list number to be released. To release Cuelist 21, the macro will be RL21. Putting one of these under each virtual list will allow easy access to both the list and the release.