Wholehog 3 - some problems

Hi all, I've bought a Wholehog 3 console. I really like working on it but I've some problems. At first I must ask about merging user created libraries from show to show - how to do it?

Secondly I must ask about HQ Power Sunstrip. I maded profile of it to the library. It has a 11 ch. On first channel i gived "Fixture Control" "Idle" and Dmx value is locked on 55 - on this value sunstrip is working on 10ch bulb control. Rest of the channels are "Sub Intensities 1,2,3..." And they have dmx from 0 to 255. Real from 0 to 100.

When I'm setting intensities od effects all is working perfectly. When I'm saving it on master something is going wrong - after clear, when I'm turning on effect or full intensity sunstrip it is turning on. But I can't turn it off.... Just by release on Main master. (On normal master play and pause are "skip forward and skip back". It is no reacting for blackout, grand master Down, fader down... Just flash is working. Anyone can help me?

And on end simply question - how to randomise head move? Just by offset or here is other way to do it?
Related