Possible bug with Mac Aura profile?

Think I have been running into a bug lately when merging in the Mac Aura profile on a Road hog/ RHFB, and the other guys here at the shop agree that something isnt right.

Lets say I have a show file with 12 Mac 700s patched into my RHFB and nothing else. Fixtures respond the way they should to all commands. Open the shutter, throw in cyan (or any color at full), add in a gobo, pan left, tilt up. Now, when I hit clear, it clears EVERYTHING from the fixtures. next time I select them and hit Full:Enter, they open in white with no color or beam information.

Now, if I take that exact same show, and merge in the Mac Aura profile that I downloaded the library forum, patch 12 Auras (with or without FX, doesnt matter) everything gets a little strange. The Aura profile works fine when controlling the aura and the fx. If I grab my 700s (or any other MAC series fixture; 250, 700, 2k etc), turn them on at full, pan left, tilt down, add a color, and drop in a gobo and then hit CLEAR the Shutter will close and the fixture will return to its home position. However, when I turn them back on at full, the color and beam information is still there! It continues to hold the color and beam information until (.)BEAM and (.)COLOR are pressed.

This has happened to myself and several of our other programmers over the past months every time we have merged in the Aura Profile (either first or after the rest of the patch) We have checked defaults, tried it on our desks and desks from Mainlight.

Is anyone else out there experiencing the same problems? We have found a way to temporarily program around it, but with severall added keystrokes.

Could this be a glitch in the profiles? Or perhaps a bug in the software version? All our RH and RHFBs are running the current software release.

Thanks!

Tyler
Related