Hog iPC Hog2 and Hog3 IMAGE DISC

Hi

not sure if anyone can help me but i have a hog iPC that is running show both in Hog3 and Hog2 mode it is having boot up issues and is quite slow i believe that a full restore will fix this but can't seem to find a disc image anywhere that has both versions on it does anyone know where i can find such a disc image. as the original disc is long gone.

thanks in advance.

Jesse
  • Follow this link:

www.flyingpig.com/support/downloads/HogiPC.shtml

Enter your name and the conosle serial number.
    From the dowload screen, look below the current versions and click the link that says "Click here to dowload previous versions......"

You want XPe recovery version 8.5.1.
    This will give you the last version of H2PC, and H3PC version 3.1.2.
    I would recommend updating the iPC Config and H3PC to 3.1.9 after doing the clean install to give you the most up to date possible for both.
    You can download the 3.1.9 installers here:

www.flyingpig.com/support/downloads/archive.shtml

After version 3.2.x H2PC is no longer available with iPC.
    Hope this helps. :)
  • Hi,i need xpe 8.5.1 iPC recovery.
    My customer have to use i PC HOG2 version.
    But i don't have in my achive this IMAGE VERSION.
    Could you be so kind give me a link to download it please????

thanks in advance.
  • Hello,

There is an archive link on the download page where you would download the XPe image. See the pic.

Hope this helps,
  • [QUOTE=p_hancock;73045]Hello,

There is an archive link on the download page where you would download the XPe image. See the pic.

Hope this helps,

Hi PAUL i have to recovery hog2+hog3 mode.
    How explaned by MARTY,You can have this mode recovery by XPE 8.5.1.
    i have many different new XPE in my archive but i don't have 8.5.1.
    i search but not found in HES archive.

thanks
  • Paul,

When HES abandoned the FPS sites the archive for iPC appears "lost" with it until you follow the steps below. The archive link only goes to the H3 software, and only the most recent builds.

I have to say the current layout on the website for software is very poorly thought out as compared to the FPS site layout.
    There used to be one page for all products, now we have to navigate around multiple product pages to grab for instance H4 console software and H4PC software.

How to get to older iPC image versions:
    - Go to the HES support page for iPC

www.highend.com/support/controllers/hogipc.asp

-Next click the link under Software Downloads for the XPe Full Restore Image

www.flyingpig.com/support/phpscripts/hogipc/recovery.php

- Enter your name and Serial Number of your iPC

- Below the current versions you will see a link for previous versions of the iPC Recovery Image

www.flyingpig.com/support/phpscripts/hogipc/archive.shtml

There you will find all versions.

• [QUOTE=Marty Postma;73047]Paul,

When HES abandoned the FPS sites the archive for iPC appears "lost" with it until you follow the steps below. The archive link only goes to the H3 software, and only the most recent builds.

I have to say the current layout on the website for software is very poorly thought out as compared to the FPS site layout.
    There used to be one page for all products, now we have to navigate around multiple product pages to grab for instance H4 console software and H4PC software.

How to get to older iPC image versions:
    - Go to the HES support page for iPC

www.highend.com/support/controllers/hogipc.asp

-Next click the link under Software Downloads for the XPe Full Restore Image

www.flyingpig.com/support/phpscripts/hogipc/recovery.php

- Enter your name and Serial Number of your iPC

- Below the current versions you will see a link for previous versions of the iPC Recovery Image

www.flyingpig.com/support/phpscripts/hogipc/archive.shtml

There you will find all versions.

Yes found....thanks you MARTY :friday: i will upgrade my archive.
  • Glad to help.
    Also as I stated earlier, if you plan on using the console in H3 mode with this build you will want to upgrade the H3PC to v319.
    If you plan on only using H2PC this is not an issue.
Related