How to get Hog3PC to show directories for cuelists, pages, etc.

Hi,

I'm trying to work my way though Hog3PC at home just using the program running on Windows XP. For the most part it is working OK but there are a couple of things I'm having an issue getting to work as described in the Help file and manual.

1 - We have two shows that are being run on the system at the theater. On on Master #10 and one on Master #9. The one on Master #10 always appears just fine in the backup I did at the theater. If I do a backup with Master #9 selected the second show will appear on initial loading of the show here at home. But if I "Next Page" or select Master #10 then I cannot get the cuelist that was appearing on #9 to reappear.

That leads me to the second issue:

2 - When I attempt to follow the instructions in the help file for viewing cuelist, or page directories I cannot get it to work.

If I click on the Open button on the virtual console while I hold the Open button click some other clickable buttons appear in the programmer window but go away as soon as I release the Open button. The help says to use Open + List or List, List but I cannot get these to work on the installation here at home.

For one thing there is no "," key on the virtual console and the Hog3PC software doesn't appear to be recognizing my Computer keyboard here at home so I cannot type on the computer keyboard.

Any suggestions on how to get this to work?

Why would the backed up show not retain the second show on Master #9?

Thanks,
Burt
Related