Playback wing: master console only?

A simple show yesterday: 2xWholehog3 (#1 running server, #2 just a client), 2xDP8000, 1xPlayback Miniwing (connected to console #2). Only group submasters on the wing, all of them from the template page. Everytime a cuelist was triggered on console #1, all the submasters for groups used in that list went (virtually) to Full. In a live tv show environment this is a disaster: everything goes overexposed, I need to bring those submasters to full and lower them to the desired level, the director goes berserk, I stop the rehearsals to plug the wing over to the Master console, then everything starts to work as expected.. but still, I am the one to blame for having 200 people wait and lose the precious production time. Because, they say, it is my responsibility to know the limitations of the equipment I choose to use. The bottomline is I will have a hard time getting paid for my work. So, ladies and gentlemen at Barco/HES/FPS, if you please switch from your current "this-software-is-so-good-it-doesn't-need-a-beta" attitude to a more responsible one, I will appreciate it a great deal. Thank you for your understanding.
Related