New Software Questions

I have a few questions regarding the latest software update. I'm using 3.2.1 with one DP 8000 on the Wholehog 3 console.

1. In older versions of software, I could select a fixture by typing the desk channel then immediately go to the intensity wheel to adjust said fixture. However, I now have to press enter in order to terminate the command and then use the wheel. While seemingly a little thing, it wastes time especially when tweaking multiple fixtures. Is there an update that will return the self terminating function?

2. Speaking of going through cues to update things, there's noticeable latency between updating a cue and the ability to hit clear to release fixtures in the programmer. I'm usually already onto something else before I realize the fixtures are still in the programmer.

3. Lastly, sometimes when I select a moving fixture, the ball will not work to adjust pan/tilt. I first have to use the encoder wheel then the ball is functional.

I realize with such a major overhaul, these kind of things are to be expected. Just seeing if I'm the only one experiencing them and if there are solutions on the horizon. Thanks!

Joel
Related