Yet another WYSIWYG question

I am running a Road Hog Full Boar version 3.1.7 build 2826 and a Laptop PC with WYG r25 on Win 7 32 bit. I have the latest Hog connectivity driver, WYG is running in Win XP SP2 compatibility mode. Hog PC is in the same mode and installed on the computer but I am trying not to use it to save on system resources.

I am getting error code 10051 on the connectivity driver and neither the desk nor my PC are showing any signs of connecting. I have done all of the binding, error checks, added a virtual DP, turned off my wireless, firewalls, virus protection, and everything else I could gather from the discussions on the forums. I have not seen that error message code anywhere on the discussions.

Does anybody have any clue as to what that code is and why they won't connect? I feel like I have tried everything but I am not having much success. The error message is new. I was at least getting the IP of the console to pop up even though it still never connected before I installed the latest connectivity driver.
Related