Capture Activity

LeggyLeggy Registered User, Hog Beta
I've been having problems on my current show.
Every time I boot up the console, it has forgotten my capture activity's.
I have to reset them everytime, particularly annoying if having to do a last minute re-boot.

I'm using 1 x Hog III as server plus expansion wing, second Hog III on network, and 6 x DP2000.

Leggy.

Comments

• bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited May 2010
    Leggy,

Are you saying all the capture activities on all your pages? Do they still show the icon on the page directory? Can you send me or Chris Muenchow your show file via our uploader at http://upload.highend.com

Also are you storing the activity on the main console or the client?

thanks,
  • LeggyLeggy Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited May 2010
    Brad,

The icon is still shown in the directory. It happens to a random selection of pages every time I log in to the show, sometimes all of them, sometimes not. The activity is being stored on the main console.

It seems that this only happens the first time I go to a page after logging in. If I change page, then return to the original page, the activity is there.

I will send you the show file.

All the best,

Leggy.
    edited May 2010
    Leggy,

I have received your show file and passed it to our test lab. They will take a look and report back shortly.

thank you,
  • cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited May 2010
    This problem rings a bell. To clarify, you are working in multi-console, correct?
  • cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited May 2010
    I knew this sounded familiar. It is currently logged a bug #13200 and is titled "RA Macros not working in multi-console setup until you vist the page a second time".

In 3.2.0, which is our next major development cycle we are working on lots of multi-cosnole issues as well as adding some tracking functionality. I will put this defect on the list of action items for that release cycle.
  • LeggyLeggy Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited May 2010
    Thank you guys, I'm glad it wasn't me being an idiot :)

This show is finished now, and it wasn't a major problem, more of an annoyance.

I'm looking forward to 3.2, it sounds like lots of good stuff is on the way.

Leggy
  • cormacjackcormacjack Registered User, DL Beta
    edited May 2010
    Hi Chris/Brad,
    Any chance of a possible release date for SW 3.2....would it be over the summer months or later in year?
    Cheers C
    edited May 2010
    Cormacjack

3.2 is planned for later this year...