Patch Window

Hi,
Is it possible in the fixture patch window at the bottom of each universe where it shows the next available dmx channel to have it show you the next available dmx channel in the whole universe, not just at the very end. (or maybe show both)
Or even better; If you mouseover the white area as described below, a tooltip appears showing the available range in the white (unused) block you have moused over?

For example, sometimes I patch some fixtures all the way at the end of the universe (400-500 range) but when I go to patch other fixtures, it won't show me what is available in the lower range.
I see the white block between the blue sections, but there is no way to figure out what address range is not used in there.

Also, It might be helpful to have a column in the patch window to show the dip switch values (ex. 1,3,5,8).
Especially helpful when printing the patch sheet and going around to address the fixtures. If it printed the dip switch values in a column it would be so easy to address those fixtures.
I had this on my last console and it was very useful.

Also, In the cuelist window, on the Road Hog, the display names should wrap to the next line since they get cut off and you can't read what the lists actually do.

Thanks!
Related