quickest, easiest way to set up visualizer with hog3pc to see dmx output

extestextest Registered User
Hi, what is the quickest, easiest way to set up a visualizer with Hog3PC so that I can see the dmx output of Hog3PC?

Thanks

Comments

• cmuenchowcmuenchow Registered User, Administrator, HES Staff
    edited April 2010
    It depends which visualizer application you are using.. or are you trying to determine which viz app to use based off suggestions?
  • extestextest Registered User
    edited April 2010
    It doesn't matter to me which visualizer I use, I just need to see what Hog3PC is outputting for dmx values, so something free. I don't really need the "visualizing" at this point.

I have no idea what visualizers are out there, so which one that is free is the easiest to set up so that I can see what Hog3PC is outputting for dmx values without having a dmx widget connected.

Thanks
    edited April 2010
    Easiest way to see dmx values is hit [setup], and select [dmx] from the toolbar which opens up a dmx viewer window in Hog3PC. This will show you raw dmx values.
    edited April 2010
    It is blank when I do this in Hog3PC with no widget attached...
    edited April 2010
    Correct. You will need to attached a widget.
    edited April 2010
    I don't have a widget, I only have a Road Hog, so how to I get the dmx output values when I am off site using Hog3PC??
    edited April 2010
    Probably the easist thing to do would be to download a demo version of WYSIWYG from cast lighting.