exporting profiles

extestextest Registered User
Hi,
Is there any way to export profiles to a file, like the ones supplied when requesting profiles on the forum?

I have several downloaded ones that I requested and a couple user defined ones that I have built. Is there any way to export these all into one file?

Thanks

Comments

• MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited April 2010
    just create a new show with all your libs merged in. save that show file with the backup-function. thats it.

in this back-up file all your libs and the actual lib are saved.
    just exporting the libs is not possible.

but you can give this showfile to someone else who needs the libs, this person just needs to merge in the fixtures.
  • extestextest Registered User
    edited April 2010
    How do I remove all of the common library profiles that I do not use from the show file before I
    export?

Thanks
    edited April 2010
    Simple Answer: You can´t ;-)

And I don´t see a reason why you should?
    edited April 2010
    I was wondering if that was possible, because it takes a while when creating a new show to expand all of the fixtures in the common library.. I was going to export all of the profiles that I use, and then just use that file as the base library when creating new shows so it would be quicker.
    edited April 2010
    So maybe then create a new empty show with the fixtures you use. And do no programming.

You will then have a showfile with all your fixtures inside and don´t need to wait for the lib to be expanded. And start then with your programming.

Like a template-file.
    edited April 2010
    Good idea, thanks!