Jands HOG500 Software issue...

FranticJ1FranticJ1 Registered User
edited April 2010 in Misc. Discussion
Hey guys and girls....:)

Iam not sure this is an issue, but i better check..=D i`ve bought an used Jands Hog500 console, it works as fine... But...

When it boots up i get an alert message, it says:

"Alert:
Fxmem check 16RTels still allocated"

Help??? someone??? :mad:

//FranticJ1

Comments

• tadawsontadawson Registered User
    edited April 2010
    Have you tried a deep clear on the console?

- Tim
  • FranticJ1FranticJ1 Registered User
    edited April 2010
    No, i haven`t the console is working as it should, so i see no need to do that just yet...

//FranticJ1
  • Unknown Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    edited April 2010
    On the Hog II series consoles, it's generally a good idea to do a deep clear at least once a programming session. Save several copies of the show to disk then do the clear.
    edited April 2010
    Deep clear: Enter + Power up ???

//FranticJ1
  • tadawsontadawson Registered User
    edited April 2010
    Enter + Powerup will get you to the boot menu, from there, you have three choices:

1: Clean start
    2: Reload software
    3: Setup and test

Select "1" and hit enter . . . .

Under #3, there are also a number of useful tests, but be careful - some can wipe your console software out . . . Not hard to reload, but if at a bad time . . .

- Tim
    edited April 2010
    Okey, will do.... Thanks alot Tim and Eric...

//FranticJ1
  • LIGHTMANNZLIGHTMANNZ Registered User
    Howdy tadawson,That's Exactly What I Have Just Done ( some can wipe your console software out ) Now My Desk Only Gives me 2 out of 4 options. 2=reload Software Which I Tried To Do But It Says Not Disk 1,I Made A Floppy With The v3.3 (177) Software On It (Pre Unzipped) But Doesn't Read It.Does The Jn2.bin File Stay Outside Of A Folder On The Disk Or Does It Need To Be Inside A Folder On The Disk Please.