Hog 1000 Window Control

I've recently taken the time to have a flick through the Wholehog II manual as I have a Hog 1000 and it seems that the manual by Jands was never kept as up to date as it should have been ;)

I note that the Wholehog (and indeed Hog PC) has multiple window control buttons for opening and controlling multiple windows on screen at once in a view which are not present on the Hog 1000 console.

The keyboard alternatives are given as Tab+F1-F10 - would these keyboard shortcuts enable that functionality on a Hog 1000 or is it missing from the software since the buttons are missing from the desk ?

I know some of you will say plug a keyboard in and try it but I don't *have* an AT keyboard anywhere, but would get one if it would let me do the above :)
  • [QUOTE=rossmck;45478]I've recently taken the time to have a flick through the Wholehog II manual as I have a Hog 1000 and it seems that the manual by Jands was never kept as up to date as it should have been ;)

I note that the Wholehog (and indeed Hog PC) has multiple window control buttons for opening and controlling multiple windows on screen at once in a view which are not present on the Hog 1000 console.

The keyboard alternatives are given as Tab+F1-F10 - would these keyboard shortcuts enable that functionality on a Hog 1000 or is it missing from the software since the buttons are missing from the desk ?

I know some of you will say plug a keyboard in and try it but I don't *have* an AT keyboard anywhere, but would get one if it would let me do the above :)

It's not there - on the 1000, we get the views available via the "Monitor" key instead . . .

- Tim
  • It's not there - on the 1000, we get the views available via the "Monitor" key instead . . .

Ah, so only one "window" at a time on the external monitor... That's what I thought but it was always worth hoping that perhaps it'd let me have multiple ones.

As you can probably tell I've recently found myself using both a Hog 1000 and a Wholehog II and there's some things I really prefer about the Hog 1000 and some things that are missing that irritate me when going back to it ;)

Thanks tho' :)
Related