Can't detect Super Widget with Hog3PC

Terry MacTerry Mac Registered User
OK guys here is my setup. Road Hog Playback Wing with Super Widget insert using Hog3PC. I've read the Hog 3 manual and both Quick start manuals for the Wing and insert. When I start a show in Hog3 and key in:

Setup - Control Panel

I don't see anything pertaining to widgets. When I key in:

Setup - Network - Network number for DP8000 (1) - Settings

Nothing happens. The software says it detects the Super Widget but I can't access it and them Transmit and Receive lights on the back of the Wing are not on.

I really need to get this working like 3 hours ago because I have to preprogram some things today - Tuesday.

Also, do I need to install the Microsoft Network Loop Adapter?

PLEASE HELP!!

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Do you have anything patched to the DP Netnum 1? You can't configure it until it's patched.
  • Terry MacTerry Mac Registered User
    edited February 2010
    Do you have anything patched to the DP Netnum 1? You can't configure it until it's patched.

Yeah I was able to patch the LED's and the Global and Graphic channels for the AXON. The Transmit and Receive lights still aren't on in the back of the Wing though and I can't tell if its sending DMX to the AXON.
  • Terry MacTerry Mac Registered User
    edited February 2010

OK I got it all figured out. I guess the AXON works alot better when you plug it in the right DMX port.

Thanks for your help.