v3.1.3 Crash question

I am still running 3.1.3 on the multiple consoles I have on this show. I understand there was an issue at some point with many crashes with a version of 3.1.? and even though 3.1.4 is out now, and maybe its already fixed, I thought I'd post this anyways.
About a week ago I was running a set with a Console as the server using 3.1.3 and a Tablet as a client. One night I started having issues with the console crashing many times while doing very basic programming. I think one time was when all I did was record a cue. All in all, the console crashed about four times within thirty minutes....the last one, giving me an Error message so big, that it went way off the display(see attached image).
I finally did the only thing I could to keep things working, I switched the show over to the tablet, making it the server. Everything worked perfectly from the tablet. No issues, and still running 3.1.3.
Here's the interesting part....
With everything working smoothly from the Tablet, I thought I'd try the console again, only this time as the client. No problems. No crashes. It was as if the console software was only buggy as a server.
So with the four stages that I am still controlling, each one is ran from a laptop HogPC as the server, and I just log in the consoles as clients. If this particular bug has been fixed, then I will upgrade to 3.1.4 when we are finished with these stages.
Related