Hog3 PC on Mac Via CrossOver

Has anyone managed to get Hog3 PC working on a Mac via CrossOver www.codeweavers.com/ I have been having a play around with it but I have had trouble with the internal network settings, I haven't really had time to properly get stuck in so wondered if anyone else has tried before?
  • We don't recommend any kind of virtualized environment for 3PC. You may be able to get it working for offline editing but it should never be considered show safe.
  • Of course I would never use this scenario for running a show, I just feel it would be helpful when doing initial design/offline editing, rather than having to keep switching in to boot camp, or run parallels etc which uses up a lot of unnecessary system processing, memory, hard disc space and time (I do my design in Vectorworks Mac and my visualisation with ESP Mac)I feel it would be nice to be able to run Hog3 PC in a semi native state witch can be quickly switchable. I came across this program recently and was impressed with its ability to run PC programs with minimal affect on OSX it just needs some tweaking to use the system networking correctly.
Related