Selection Of Spots

PhilouPhilou Registered User
Hi, i was looking for quick selection of Spots.
Perharps it's me who don't know, but i will try to explain what i'm looking for.
For example, i've got spots on Lead position who are in white and some in blue, some other wash in an other position in blue too.
If i was typing "Live Lead" i would have in my programmer the white spots and the blue spots. If i was typing "Live blue", i would have the wash and the spots who are in blue.
What i'de like to do it's to type something like this :
"Live Lead/Blue"
In this case I would have in my programmer the spots of Lead position and Blue Color only.
It could also go like this : "Live Lead/Blue/Gobo/.."

Let me know if somebody got a solution for that.
Regards.

Comments

• stephlightstephlight Registered User
    edited February 2010
    Really great idea, I'm looking for that sort of function because when there's a lot of fixtures it is difficult to find quickly all those you want.

I second this Request!
  • aoudinaoudin Registered User
    edited February 2010
    Hi ! i think it's a great and important idea if we want to be faster:)

We need that!

arthur
  • Zach PeletzZach Peletz Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited February 2010
    Here is a method which might work for you. Lets say I have a few different positions as well as a few different colors, all are active on stage via cuelist playback. In Position 1 I have fixtures that alternate Magenta and Yellow. I also have fixtures in the same colors but in different positions. To grab just the fixtures that are in Yellow AND in Position 1 I could use the following syntax:

Live [Position 1] - Live [Magenta]. This will then leave me with only Yellow fixtures in Position 1.
  • PhilouPhilou Registered User
    edited February 2010
    Thanks a lot for this precision.
    I didn't thought about + and - .
    Regards
  • stephlightstephlight Registered User
    edited February 2010
    Great Tip Thanks a lot!

But something like "Live Lead/Blue/Gobo1" would be more faster.
  • PhilouPhilou Registered User
    edited March 2012
    Up
    Any chance to have faster command line?

thanks