Hoax Emails??

Not quite sure where to post this but hopefully this will get to the HES admin staff, I received a hoax email the other @ my email address linked to this account, here it is...

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear g.burrows,

You have received a new private message at High End Systems Discussion Forums from MannInBlackk, entitled "Please, take into account..".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
forums.highend.com/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
Hello, friend. There are viruses' activities from your computer in last few days. Strongly recommend you to check your computer. You can find a report about your computer's security and solve every problem with it here: www.check-pc.net/detected/Greg151;ed2248w;g.burrows;shtarker;FunkyThank you. Forum member.

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
forums.highend.com/private.php

All the best,
High End Systems Discussion Forums

The website e.t.c seems ligit however when i googled the URL above it came back as a dodgy site with information saying that this is spam and that there is someone using various different forums to attack people in this way, 5 or 6 people at a time. Anyone else had this or is it totally ligit? When i went into my private messages inbox through the forum instead of through the url in the email, there were no new messages in there? Seems sus to me.... If it is indeed a hoax, is highend aware of it?
Related