(2679) Bug: Update problem

amersonamerson Registered User
When I make a change and update a cue, everything works fine.

Then, when I goto another cue, WITHOUT changing the programmer contents and hit "Update" a second time (to update a second cue with the same thing I updated the first), it ignores the update. I look at the progammer contents, and it still has the changes, it just won't update.

I'm running a RoadHog with 2679.

Comments

• bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited December 2009
    Hi Rick,

You are seeing this because the values are already recorded and no longer available for recording. In theory you should be able to update using State, but this option is not available with the Auto-Update function.

What you CAN do in this situation is use the Merge function... press Merge, enter the cue number and select the STATE button on the merge toolbar. This will then merge the state of the programmer into the specified cue.
  • amersonamerson Registered User
    edited December 2009
    Ok. Thanks, Brad.

When I want to do an update for two or three cues, but not track the change beyond that, what is the best way to do it? Essentially I want to turn off "Forward" but I want to change more than one consecutive cue. I tried updating multiple cues, but that doesn't work.
  • erockerock Registered User
    edited December 2009
    You can press merge then turn off "Forwards" then enter the range of cue numbers and then enter.

Eric