Using clock feature and trying to have it release stacks

matt8445matt8445 Registered User
I am trying to figure out the best way to do this and hoping someone could enlighten me on a better way to do this. I am trying to program an outdoor install on a hog iii. I am trying to use the clock function. What I have is a sequence of 6 cues that have follows between them so they loop. The whole thing looks good. Now I want to duplicate the cue stack so I can choose to copy it, and I want it to be brighter. I can turn up the intensity of all the fixtures in the first cue and it is good. Now I have two stacks and I want the brighter one to start running at 7:00 am and just keep looping until 5:00pm where I want it to swap to the other list and run until the other list comes back on at 5:00 pm. Once I enter the go for the first cue at a time how do I have it loop and then how do I have one stack override the other or release after the other executes.

Thoughts?

Matt

Comments

• Mike HansonMike Hanson Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited November 2009
    Create a cuelist that is using the Clock, and uses comment macros to trigger the two cue list at the different times. You can start the playing of one and also release the other one on the same cue, with a comment macro.
  • Mike HansonMike Hanson Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited November 2009
    Macro Commands are on page 307 in the manual.