DL-2 Problem Between Server & Projector

Been awhile since I've visited the board. Tried surfing around first to see if this as ever been posted as a thread here and I didn't run across anything.
Anyone ever had any issues with the DL-2 and media/data not getting to the projector?
Have two fixtures set up exactly the same, one working properly and one with this issue so I am almost positive it's not a control issue. I can control the media files/folders and view them in preview window just fine on the display as well of course movement, iris etc.
Also can't activate a "Test Pattern" either through the CMA.
The projector lamp is lit and seem to have control just fine through the network and DMX.
In addition I also switched back and forth through the CMA a number of times from Internal to External input and back a number of time because I remember hearing something regarding the relays sticking.
Opened the unit and checked for any loose connectors and so forth and everything seems to be fine.
Any tricks or if anyone else has experienced a similar problem that can relay some possible fix information it would be greatly appreciated.
Hopefully this is not a bad output on the CPU module.
Anyone know if swapping outputs on the CPU will make any difference.
Thanks