fader/ page question

snowmaniac153snowmaniac153 Registered User
yet another question.. I have a physical fader say #1 on page one and that is a Podium light level.

How can i flip to page 2 but still have control over the fader on the first page in case i need to adjust it fast??

Thanks for your help again

Comments

• Mike HansonMike Hanson Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited October 2009
    The best way would be to create a template page and put that cuelist on it, then when you change pages it will be on every page and you can control it. Or you can push and hold the choose button as you change pages, this will hold over the fader that you are pushing the choose button on. Another way is to set Page Hold over if active as you page preference. That is under the Control / Preference / Misc tab.
  • snowmaniac153snowmaniac153 Registered User
    edited October 2009
    can you please go over the template page concept? hold over does not work due to other cues.
  • jxgriffijxgriffi Registered User, DL Beta, Hog Beta
    edited October 2009
    Make a blank page....

Put the Podium list on Fader 1

Open the page window (Page Open) and select Template Page on the top tool bar of the window.

Now...go back to your regular pages. If you have something on Fader 1, it will override the Podium fader. If you leave fader 1 blank on any pages, the Podium list will always be there.

J
  • bradpepebradpepe Registered User, HES Alumni
    edited October 2009
    For more information on the Template Page functionality, please visit the User Manual or on-line help section 26.6