ESP Vision 3 for MAC OS

OliLightsOliLights Registered User
Please could someone let me know if there will be a connectivity application written to work under MAC OS that will allow for connectivity to ESP Vision for MAC.
I am hoping so.....

I am just about to jump on board with Vision 3 MAC and am hoping to be able to plug a Hog 3 console straight into my Mac. This will complete the direct CAD and Visualiser workflow for so many of us out there.

Many Thanks

Comments

• Unknown Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    edited September 2009
    For visualization on a Mac, you'd need to use Art-Net or one of the DMX input boxes.
  • OliLightsOliLights Registered User
    edited September 2009
    Thanks Eric.
    This means that for then moment there is no plans for a connectivity manager running under MAC??

In my studio i have been running with just a console, this would mean needing more kit to connect.

AJ at ESP mentioned you might be working on direct connectivity.
  • Unknown Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    edited September 2009
    I'm not aware of a Mac version of the connectivity driver.
  • OliLightsOliLights Registered User
    edited September 2009
    With NO Connectivity Driver for MAC OS it means that you will basically need additional hardware (1 x Switch & 1 DP8000) to run ESP natively on the MAC..... Is this correct?

Not impressed....... MA can keep up with developments and will release their connectivity driver with the general release of Vision 3.
    Considering how many of us use Vectorworks on our shiny new high performance Macs, ESP has a real chance to push forward a decent advance in their product. You are hindering both the developer and the end user for not even considering a connectivity driver.

:tapedshut: