Hog 1000 fixture list's wanted

Hey all :)

I am a new forum member. I run a small light show which consists of mainly highend fixture's, dataflash, studiospots and trackspots. We also have various clay paky fixtues etc etc. When I started many moons ago, I used NJD Datamoons and have always incorporated these into my show. I have now upgraded to a Hog 1000 for control as well as my old Jands Event Plus. I am unable to locate a fixture file for the NJD datmoons, as NJD are not listed as a company in the fixture list for the Hog 1000. I am also looking for fixture file's for Geni 4 way visage (RGB) LED blinders (6 channel or 16 channel mode) and NJD mirage (RGB) LED's.

Can anyone HELP? :)
  • Sorry to say HES does not create Hog 2 type of libraries any longer, but there is a link on our web site to a program that you can download and then create the fixture libraries yourself.
    Here is the link:
    www.denis-hessberger.de/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=20&Itemid=35
    Once you create the fixture library you can then copy/past it into the Library file in the show.
    Here is a link that explains how to do that:
    www.flyingpig.com/support/addingHog2libraries.pdf

Then create a start show file to use every time you need these fixtures. You cannot put them into the memory of the console.
  • [quote=space visuals;40134]Hey all :)

I am a new forum member. I run a small light show which consists of mainly highend fixture's, dataflash, studiospots and trackspots. We also have various clay paky fixtues etc etc. When I started many moons ago, I used NJD Datamoons and have always incorporated these into my show. I have now upgraded to a Hog 1000 for control as well as my old Jands Event Plus. I am unable to locate a fixture file for the NJD datmoons, as NJD are not listed as a company in the fixture list for the Hog 1000. I am also looking for fixture file's for Geni 4 way visage (RGB) LED blinders (6 channel or 16 channel mode) and NJD mirage (RGB) LED's.

Can anyone HELP? :)

Find a fixture with a similar DMX channel assignment as well as feature set, download that, bust out the manual as well as your favorite editor, and roll your own based on the "close" fixture. The process is a bit tedious, but actually pretty trivial once you get down to it . . .

- Tim
Related