effect directory

how do ı bounce effect? yet in effect directory options?
  • If you want to Bounce, why dont you make a chase? What is the effect you are trying to create?

Whenever I want something to bounce... I use a chase.

Best Regards,
  • Thank you for your interest, but it joe in the chase of this feature, but I want to do because this is not too time-consuming for example, has 40 dimmer effekt movinghead want to do with chase cue is 40 or a color effect I want to make a lot of time is lost and to not miss a step to be careful The most important move and I need the option is less than I like in console MA effect option- Hes staff bounce into effect directoy option is to add more in this aan make it more easyer hats what ı think(effect offset)
    Best regard
  • If i understand what you trying to do...
    The "key Button" for you is the "FUN"
    for example, lets take 5 Par64 cans and apply Intensity effect to them:
    1) you need to select the order you want to run the effect: 1,2,3,4,5...or 1,3,5,4,2. you can do that using the programer window or using the command line or you can select using the select button, the first button on the buttom right screen, when press it you can see a different selection orders(odd, even,revers,shuffel...)and by pressing the FAN button after pressing the Select button you get faned selections like Normal, Start, End, center.

2) select the range of spots you want to see in each step of the effect: 1+2, 3+4, 5+...or 1,2,3,4,5...or 1+2+3, 4+5+...you can do it using the Grouping button right next the Select button, by pressing the Grouping you will get a sellection by groups meen that it seperade the selection to groups of 2 cans, 3 cans, 4 cans...etc and alot more options, just play with it a little.

Doing the first 2 steps are very importent to the finel result so make them good.

3) now, open the effect window and select the intensity line,
    under Table, select the "path" you want the effect will do from step to step (smoth, cut...etc) and give it a reasonable speed say 15Mph.
    now all the cans give you the same effect at the same time and the same offset. good !

4) Here the Fan button come in, by pressing and hold down the fan button and the same time turn the offset encoder wheel, you will see the effect order that you select in the first step 1,2,3,4,5...1,3,5,2,4...

Tip: also use combinasions of selction with grouping will give you an amazing results for example: select 8 Par cans in this order 4,5,3,6,2,7,1,8 (from center to ends) now press Select>Fan>Center then press Grouping>2 part>Budy size 2
    now apply intensity step effect and 20Mph speed, press and hold Fan button and turn the offset encoder a little.
    the result are a bounce effect from center to ends 2 cans at a time.

You can have more info on the "Effect engine" section in the user manual, the effect engine is a very powerful tool and very easy when learning how to use it.

Hope this halp you out...let me know if you need anything else please.
    Have fun.

Amir Cohen
    Danix Systems Ltd
    Israel
  • thanks Amir ı understand but how will 1CUE: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1... (again)
  • I have a question to the team HES.Are you the bounce option to add effect page?Do you have such a plan in the near future?Waiting anxiously!
  • Serdar,

We do plan to rework the effects engine in the future to include many new options. A bounce function will be part of the improvements! I do not have a timeline for the effects rework, but it should be sometime in the next year or so...
  • Why don´t you use timing for that....
    2 cues... 1: all lamps on with delay spreaded over the number of fixtures, 2: all lamps off with delay spreaded over the number of fixtures, link the 2 cues with follow or times that fits, activate "Track through loops" in the options...

Really easy, combine it with groups, grouping and buddying
Related