CDplayer IPC

JVRLIGHTSJVRLIGHTS Registered User
Would it be technically possible for hog to make the CD player in our IPC's controllable from the software like for showcontrol or syncing/starting music or video? Or is this technically possible but not desirable because it is a discontinued model?
Hope to hear from HES staff!
greetings, J:poke:

Comments

• Marty PostmaMarty Postma Registered User
    edited August 2009
    This is not possible on any of the XPe consoles (H3PC, RH, iPC, RHFB).

You can do this from a full Hog-3 console though.....there are comment macros to Play, Pause, Skip tracks etc......

Hope this helps. :)
  • Joe BleasdaleJoe Bleasdale Registered User
    edited August 2009
    It would be easier to input timecode into the iPC if you need show control. Like Marty says... what you want isnt really possible. Not to mention that the iPC has no internal speakers like the Hog 3.

Best Regards,
  • MarcoMarco Registered User
    edited June 2010
    It must be possible! In the iPc is a standard PC with a sound on board. You have physical audio in and out. The missing is the connection to the Software.

Marco
  • mikewoodldmikewoodld Registered User
    edited October 2010
    Marco wrote: »
    It must be possible! In the iPc is a standard PC with a sound on board. You have physical audio in and out. The missing is the connection to the Software.

Marco

Yeah, seriously.
  • MLorenzMLorenz Registered User, Hog Beta
    edited October 2010
    Marco wrote: »

Marco

in all xp based version it is not implemented...
    and i think it wont be done for several reasons

i guess due to driver issues...
    pc based consoles all use the hog3 software, but i dont know how many soundcards are out there in the world of windows...
    HOG3 uses custommade motherboards/hardware just for this console... so thats the reason why i guess